First lawn treatment of the year

>> Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Received a call yesterday from my lawn care people saying they wanted to do a weed and feed now. I told him I thought it was a bit early and my grass is still long from the winter. I like to leave it long so the soil doesn't dry out too much in our dry winters. He said it is best to get the treatment down as soon as possible and that the grass length shouldn't matter.

Well, I let him talk me into doing it against my better wishes. They spread granulated crab-grass preventer and feed and I can't figure how they expect ti to get down to the ground when the grass is long. Now if I cut it I will be pulling up everything they laid down. Doses anyone have any thoughts on this?

If I shouldn't worry about then fine I won't but it just doesn't sound right.

0 comments:

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP