Mysterious tracks in my backyard

>> Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Actually, they are not so mysterious, but I found it intriguing when I went out this morning to top off the feeders.

See how some just ended in the middle of the yard?














Most of these, I think, are from the Mourning Doves. Usually, while I sit and watch them through the window they stay pretty close to the feeders.

I have never seen them walk around much except between the feeders.


And what bird track scene would be complete without cat tracks?

1 comments:

Kylee Baumle January 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Oh this is GREAT! I just love it, especially the kitty tracks following the bird tracks.

Thanks for visiting my blog, Greg. It led me to discover yours and I'll be back! :-)

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP