New idea for a drip system

>> Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This year I’m planning on adding more container plants to my back deck, which is in full sun. I also plan on taking several trips that will leave those containers to fend for themselves. In order to have live plants when I get back I have been looking for ways to provide them with moisture without bribing the neighbors to look in on them, at their convenience. Even with the best of intentions having neighbors look in on your plants doesn’t always work out.

While looking through my collection of environmentally related articles through Google Reader I found an interesting setup by a self professesed recovering mechanical engineer by the name of Paul at “things that make you go green”. I have been reading this blog for some time now and have always found fascinating ways to help our environment. Check it out and if you like it then subscribe for more tips.

He appears to be very adept at mechanical engineering and it looks like a system that can be built anywhere by anyone.

A big pat on the back to you Paul. Thanks for sharing.

1 comments:

Paul April 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Glad you like the drip watering idea, Greg! Let me know how it goes!

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP