Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today marks the two year anniversary of this blog.






And this is what I woke up to. I love winter’s ability to ‘clean’ the air and paint such beautiful landscapes, but I will be happy to see it gone.













It looks like all the celebrants are enjoying themselves. Great turnout! Party On!







I dumped steer manure in the veg beds and turned it all in yesterday. I was planning to start Pea seeds today. The sun is shining brightly so most of this snow will be gone later today and I can follow through on my plans.

5 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Hello,
thanks for linking to my blog! I see you are still drowing in snow. Ours is gone but apparently there is more to come. Greetings from Germany, Andrea

Greg W March 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

It seems there is always more to come. Yikes!

My bulbs are poking through so that's a good omen.

Kylee Baumle March 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Happy Blogiversary!!

Greg W March 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Thanks Kylee

chaiselongue March 11, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

Happy Birthday! The snow looks beautiful, but I hope you have spring soon and many more years of garden blogging.

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP