Finally updated my links to Fellow Gardeners

>> Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I apologize to the many wonderful bloggers out there for not showing you on my list of 'favorites'.

When I began using Google Reader to keep up to date on all of your writings and photos, I neglected to add some of your links to my blog.

When I went to do so, two weeks ago, I discovered that Blogger would not allow me to scroll down in the Page Elements editor. I sent a request for help and realized many people have experienced the same problem. Blogger still has not fixed the problem.

Finally, this morning I read another person's request to Blogger to fix the problem and he had explained a band-aid fix. After following his instructions I was able to update my favorites list.

Hopefully, none of you have felt slighted, if so, I apologize again and will attempt to keep up on it in the future.

Happy Gardening to all.

0 comments:

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP