Updating my blogroll

>> Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am in the process of adding more blogs to my blogroll and Blogger is experiencing a problem with the Page Elements feature.

Since I have been using Google Reader to keep up on all my favorite garden blogs, which has saved a ton of time over checking them all daily to see which ones have updated, I am afraid I have neglected to update my blogroll.

Wouldn't you know when I went to update it this morning, Blogger won't let me!

I apologize to anyone who has visited my blog and discovered that their blog is not among those listed. I am checking my list to make sure I don't miss anyone.

There are so many, I hope I have room for them all.

0 comments:

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP