Update for March - week 3

>> Thursday, March 22, 2012

I took a break from pouring over last years garden journal and jumped into my herb bed. This bed is in transition, oh who am I kidding, every bed is in transition. Anyway,  the bed was in dire need of pruning so that's what I set out to and did it. Most of it anyway.

Daylily Stella de Oro and Chives
Monarda Blue Stockings aka Bee Balm
Mugo Pine 'Slowmound'
Oregano - a plant that keeps on giving
Thyme - another plant that wont quit
Looking much better after the chop job, still more to go



and what's Spring without a few surprises? I have no idea what this is

0 comments:

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP