Spring Catalogs a Breath of Warm Air

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spring garden catalogs have begun to arrive.

Winter has not yet begun to deliver its full measure of icy winds and snowy goodness and the US postal service is bringing me the promise of spring.

I love it.

There is always a warm feeling that builds up inside me as I expectantly open the mailbox and find the latest offerings from those purveyors of nature's beauty, seed and plant sellers.

This is truly one of those surprise gifts that I never grow tired of receiving.

I hope you all get the chance to feel this joy as well.

0 comments:

© 2007 -2011 - Utah Valley Gardens - All photos and content copyrighted by Utah Valley Gardens unless otherwise attributed. The use of photographs posted on this site without permission is forbidden and is protected by copyright law, as is all original text.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP